Now Hiring – Chauffeur Driver Jobs in New York City, New York
Roadrunner Now Hiring Professional Sedan and SUV Chauffeurs for our New York City Location
If you are currently employed by Uber, we especially encourage you to apply.
- MUST own a late model Sedan or SUV (Preferably Black or White)
- MUST be licensed and certified to pickup up at all local major airports in your city of operation.
- Have a minimum of 1 year of chauffeur driving experience
- Have excellent customer service
- Be operating under a business trade name or LLC
- Have a minimum of 1 million dollars of commercial liability insurance for livery for hire vehicles
- Meet all local city and state legal requirements and certifications to operate a livery for hire vehicle
- Have basic computers skills and a basic understanding of mobile devices, apps, internet, email, & Microsoft Word
Ideal candidates will:
- Be operating or familiar with Uber Technologies operating model
- Speak fluent English
- Have a professional appearance and demeanor
- Be easy to work with and willing to support the company’s transfer needs
Benefits of working with Roadrunner Limousine:
- All transfers are prearranged in advance
- Senior and top chauffeurs receive scheduling and dispatching priority
- Our minimum fare is $50
- We pay every two weeks directly to your company’s bank account
- Our payout rate is 72% of the total all inclusive customer fare
- Top chauffeurs earn up to $70,000 to $80,000 per year
Call Michelle at 623-505-2196 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an interview to become a Roadrunner Limousine Executive Transportation Chauffeur at our New York City location.